This Thursday(3-9p) we will be having a little cookout for everyone who is interested in volunteering for TFC4, from gate keepers (we need you) to effigy constructors (we need you).
Come and have a hot dog and a soda at:
Cree8’s Design and Fabrication
901 S 1st
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(About a block and a half from the Arts Factory)
We will be socializing AND organizing. Come check it out if you are interested in volunteering. We especially need people are interested in:
- Aiding in the construction of effigies, platforms, temples, etc.
- Watching the gate for a 2-3 hour shift (we will make it fun for you!)
- Bringing some furniture to contribute to our center camp “living room”
- Acting as a ranger
- Providing medical assistance in the event of an emergency
- Set up/tear down/cleanup of the event
- Hosting a workshop
We are also on the hunt for spare building materials including (but CERTAINLY not limited to):
- Staging equipment
- Stage trussing
Our construction crew is going to have a lot of opportunity to get creative, so please bring whatever you think could be great – and definitely bring your imaginative mind!!
If you can’t make the event, but are still interested in lending your hands, please contact us through the volunteer form on thefortgottencity.org