Your Fire Safety Plan for Open Fires
Please click and read the following fire safety plan form if you are intending on bringing any type of fire (including burn barrels, fire pits etc).
Please email your plan to email@example.com. Here are the questions to make it easier to copy and paste:
- Name of Person Responsible for the Open Fire (Operator)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Additional named fire safety assistants (Assistants)
- Open Fire operation date and times
- Description of the Open Fire (Installation)
- The location of the audience
- The fuels/wood used
- Use of accelerant?
- Emergency response procedures
- List of fire extinguishers and/or fire safety devices